Welcome to V Corp Technologies
V Corp is an enabling technology company providing disruptive technologies via digital signal processing algorithms for extremely high-performance communications, RADAR, and integrated components.
Headquartered in San Diego, California, V Corp Technologies develops and delivers beyond state-of-the-art mixed digital and analog signal processing solutions. V Corp specializes in advanced digital signal processing techniques to compensate for non-ideal analog performance for a wide range of applications. Founded in 1997, V Corp Technologies is a world leader in mixed digital and analog signal processing technologies.
V Corp Technologies’ mission is to provide cutting-edge digital signal processing solutions to overcome the limitations of analog systems and to achieve system and component performance significantly beyond the current state-of-the-art.
V Corp Technologies’ vision is to be recognized worldwide as a premier developer of “beyond state-of-the-art” mixed digital and analog signal processing solutions, providing design and consulting services supporting the implementation of our extremely advanced digital systems technologies. V Corp will provide the highest performing technologies, the most comprehensive consulting support and creative problem solving to customers.
V Corp’s advanced signal processing techniques have significantly enhanced the bandwidth and accuracy of RF transceiver systems and have provided enabling technologies in the fields of communications systems, RADAR systems, signals intelligence (SIGINT) and electronic warfare (EW), and medical imaging devices.
V Corp’s proprietary signal processing architectures and algorithms
- Compensation of nonlinear distortion in analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters (ADCs and DACs), mixers, low noise amplifiers (LNA), high power amplifiers (HPA) and other components in the RF signal chain to improve spurious free dynamic range (SFDR)
- Parallel processing to dramatically improve the bandwidth of analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion
- Channel matching and array calibration
- Equalization of nonlinear group delay in analog filters
- Processing to improve signal-to-noise ratio (SNR)
- Automatic gain control
- Adaptive processing to compensate for device characteristics that drift over time and temperature
- Ultra high-speed DSP functions implemented with polyphase techniques in standard commercially-available field programmable gate arrays(FPGAs) or digital signal processors (DSPs)
- Adaptive calibration of complex transceiver systems
- Adaptive signal cancellation to combat co-site interference
- Adaptive cognitive radio architecture that optimizes its performance in varying signal environments
- Dynamic RF emitter localization and tracking
- 3D virtual reality (video and audio) environments
- Medical signal resolution enhancement
- Extremely advanced signal processing techniques to significantly enhanced the bandwidth and accuracy of RF transceiver systems
- Enabling technologies in the fields of communications systems, RADAR systems, signals intelligence (SIGINT) and electronic warfare (EW), and medical imaging devices.
- Approaches will always provide “beyond state-of-the-art” performance since they are designed to augment the very best available components (e.g., converters, RF power amplifiers).
- Provide ultra high performance today that would otherwise not be available for 6 to 12 years.
- Ability to be software-defined within larger systems assures that they will continue to outperform any competition that develops.
- V Corp has successfully transitioned many of its technologies via licensing with companies such as Analog Devices, Raytheon, and General Dynamics.
V Corp Technologies, Inc.
PO Box 501173
San Diego, California 92150-1173